Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ppl juz cant adjust to life is that true?

Haiz... juz two daes and i can see ppl ard me goin into a deep trail of misery. All cos of the common reason> Studies. These ppl include me. I just cant seem to keep myself awake. Study i will i say to myself each and every time i woke up after my unintended sleep. Yet, i break my promise. I feel i am a hypocrite. Doing nothing but talking. Today kenneth bdae, i forgot =.=.. First bdae to celebrate as vice char i forgot. I shld have remembered. And nt onli that, i shld have taken e intiative to celebrate it as a class. Yet i failed. I gonna change right now. Right NOW! I must really do this. By doing it for e glory of god, god w bring me faith =) And Success. I hope every christian w have this mentality. Not only u. U sae u are devoted to christ, yet u arent even following his principles exactly. This can be shown by ur attitude towards probs. In life, most of us just cant seem to adapt themselves when they face new probs or a new perspective of life. This includes me. But at least i m trying to change. Are u?

I feel ppl always claim they will not give up or breakdown during probs or obstacles. Yet again, they lied to themselves. Ppl think too much of themselves that their words have overtaken their actions. Words no longer speak the truth of their personality. Actions do. I hope god w bless all everyone, esp these ppl, letting them see theres a way to everything. A soln to everything. Dun becoz of one thing just give up right now. Is not worth it

Think of the positive benefits u can get and not the negative impacts. In everything u do, e way u look determines e way u do things. Look from the right perspective and i guarantee u that u will be different and better in terms of how ppl judge u each day =) Hope i can be like tat. Do for e glory of god. Do it out of love. Faith w come -)

Cya, time to do physics and sleep? mayb..

No comments: