Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nth is impossible

Exco no more =( ... i knew it yet i dare nt admit it.. facing the nominess they are just more superior over me in terms of everything. Really regret not taking leadership roles in sec.. really pull me down. But nvm =).. Nth can be changed so is this fact. I still believe i can contribute e cca in many ways in spite of me not being in e exco. I am sure i can do my best in the sub com to contribute. Mainly in the blogging and PT to bond e cca.. Looking at todae PT.. i juz feel smth shld be done real quickly not juz quickly but effective as well.. ya..

Another thing... Cip ! i muz realli take e initiative. I muz start to ask people. Plan first and then ask . haha.. Oh ya juz rmb todae shooting.. think mayb i was too nervous.. tremble like ten times compared to last wk.. But aft that adjusted myself and shoot a nice grouping ( like e size of a pellet box =) ) shall realli train.. Sch team i muz come! i muz! though i may be e lousiest now, i believe as long as i am determined.. nth is impossible. Dun give up till e end ya =)

Lastly, Study and Serving. Priorities set! no gaming! no! onli for distressing purposes... get out of the comfort zone ziyan u can do it!

Thank god for blessing my spa todae when i was at a loss of how to set e expt up lol..

Cya =)

No comments: