Saturday, May 17, 2008

Faith!

Ytd svc was simply great overpowering man! Praise god! Really was totally different b4 and aft the svc! nver regretted goin=) Pastor How taught me faith. The confidence we shld have to take one more step to glorifying god is so impt ! It is just so great believing more and more in god! haha.. Nver felt this in the past though i frequently went church. Think i was not serious that time as in real serious . Merely following ppl.

Now is the change in life! FAITH! I goin to have faith in everything. Setbacks ? No kick.. as long as i try and i fail & most impt god still loves me, why should i be scared or sad or intimidated? Right? Even my shooting though this wk i screw up, i was happy cos god bless me much more! He bless me in such a way i did not expect it. He heal me as i was a bit sick that week after eating a meal with a fly in it. LOL.. and he bless my physics spa! though i didnt study much. Wad most impt is he let me see where i can change and the way of life ppl ard me are living and what i should do to help them.Really thank god! Hope god cont to bless me to be more sensitive as i grow more in the faith of the lord.

Oh ya , one more thing, sorry MR LIANG! I know i was caught playing psp in ur lesson. Really sry.. Wouldnt commit anythin that will anger u or anyone else. Anw to end off , just wan to say... that no matter what happen to me or u in future, u must take care of urself, i am sure u gt frens ard u not only me that care for u . Pray in the faith of the lord, he will bless u i am sure in every way possible ! Dont be dishearted! U can do it =) I have faith in u!

Ziyan

No comments: