Friday, May 23, 2008

I am just an It-newbie who learns photoshop only for 2 months and thats newbie tutorial. Now i had to apply all these skills to make a professional website in like 12 hrs more? And i have been sleeping only like 2 hrs on wed and 5 hrs ytd... How am i going to survive. Pressure is so much on me..

I used to spend 1 wk making just a cover page and its links without details . Now i have to do all these within 12 hrs.. on my own somemore..

No offence agst anyone, just trying to vent my stress out so i wont die of stress.. Wonder why sometimes ppl can seem so relax and produce excellent work while some seem to think too much and take it too serious and produce under-productive work in the end of the day. It is all in e mind and e mentality and thats all matters. Stress / pressure / take it too serious / unable to adapt urself to situations all are bound to cause u downfall no matter how hard u try..

God be w me =) And bless my fren's family and everything i pray for the school, cca , ppl ard me, my family and myself

Ziyan

No comments: