Thursday, May 15, 2008

Defines Life

This is e question that drives me to deep thought yesterday during shooting. Was supposed to update this ytd but somehow the blog crashed. yup.. defines life! When wj ask this qn and who feel they are confident to change ppl's lives ytd during shooting when our grp 1 are waiting for grp 2 to finish shooting, i wanted to sae i am. But i feel wad i am saying would be against ppl religion or their thinking.

Cos what am i saying is that i am confident i will change ppl's lives by showing them the image of god through me, and letting them to know god in christ is real and theres onli one and they will accept him willingly. It is indeed true that Jesus is true! Many christians though they believe verbally and yet and yet again they sae hes my saviour i trust him i believe him. However, when u see wad they do for the glory of god, u will know actions speak louder than words. They are just either too lazy or do not believe in god in anyway , merely saying to satisfy ppl who are christians ard him. He do not wan to be left out.

I just want to sae that i hope many christians will know that god is true and i really pray that not only them, but my frens family constantly will be exposed to christ more and more even if they do not accept him, God is constantly at work in their hearts! I believe one day, one moment, one time they will accept him. I know ppl reading this blog may nt be christians but just really want to encourage u that JUST try to give god and urself a chance to go church and to spend time w ppl in christ. Devoted christians will potray an image diff frm e world, an image of god, an image that u will admire. I know what i am saying now may be futile or deaf to your ears but i just wan to encourage u to take e step of faith to know christ more. Experience w god is all i can sae. Take the change to experience god. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. SO it is here in this case. Just experience him once and u will know what i mean. Some of u may hate me aft this or dislike me aft this, but i still want to sae plz give god and urself a chance. The reason i am standing here today to type this blog post isnt just to entertain or cr8 a hatred btw u and me but is COS OF what GOD has blessed me so far through my life that i am really TOUCHED. And i hope u can experience this priceless blessing by god through ur life tgth w me. U will nt regret it i promise =)

Ziyan

No comments: