Sunday, May 18, 2008

Everynow & then, this matter just dont seem to be able to escape from my mind. I kept thinking and thinking. Sometimes, i feel like i should just tell everyone now and just go. But on the other hand, they would hate me or be demoralized cos of me... Should i or should i not? I never know. How i wish time will go back...

It is true that they sae that cherish e moments when u r young. That time i keep thinking when i grow up i will have a better life cos theres no hw no sch. But now , i tot of sch, esp primary sch the times when we can plae the times when we can really have time to spend w our family and frens and not keep w our studies & all this personal affairs that u have to handle when u grow up. How life works is so complex. But God is always there for me =)

U all may not know what i m talking abt but u all will know sooner or ltr.

Ziyan

No comments: