Monday, November 10, 2008

My life has changed indeed Cos of knowing this relationship with god :) yet i feel i can improve more!

Shld nt be stressed or busy over temporary happiness but over lives!

I gonna win this battle upside down!

Sometimes, how i wish friends know me inside out yet i know only Him can understand me, thanks for everything!

Temptations, distractions of faith may come but he w prevail! Just saw youtube videos on god does not exist, on the mind doing great things and not god, on the mind doing everything that causes e universe and not god, noah ark is fake yet i sometimes feel in doubt in faith cos of them. But looking at videos like how cool the bible is interlinked, i am strengthened!

2012 no matter what year it is, i gonna live my life to the fullest.. If the time is to come, i w not be scared! Do wadever u wan to me, yet i w still proclaim his love!

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: