Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mayb sometimes i should not show too much of one side of me out?

I should not act as if theres smth to say yet i keep it inside.

I should not just care about myself rather than the others.

People really changed. People really are different. This year, I have just known one section of people in this world, yet i am already confused by their way of thinking. Life is much more complex than i thought. However, one who is able to see life openly and as a moment to enjoy themselves, will then he be able to go through the circumstances in life and surpassed the others.

Time to not show that side of me too much yea, too scary lol.

Really wonders/ponders/thinks how next time the future will be like, how people around me are gonna be like. It is gonna be amazing to see how people's life changed once they reaches university..

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: