Saturday, November 1, 2008

ANOINTING!!! Svc was once agn overwhelming! I love hog more and more haha :)

Though my life is very busy now, i still hope i can make this power packed week a success, a time where many of my frens will get to see an amazing life of a guy who is limbless as well as what a church svc is like in hog church!

Hope god can give me the str, the faith, the wisdom, the necessary stuff that i nd to glorify god!

Scars! It is true.. brokerness.. i guess my backbone operation was one that broke me and now i am stronger! Anw readers! Note there will be an advertisment on tmr- sunday and monday on strait times or classified! Nick vujicic service! Come on down k! Don miss this sermon of his!

Sidetrack- Op is coming, i hope i can prepare as much as i can tmr! :) I will give it my all! Sleep b4 1 and pia thrugh tmr! Power packed week. I hope this wk will nt be only a fulfiling but a life changing one for me! Hope frens ppl will all come for the services this wk!

Sidetrack 2- I realize mind and heart always tend to go different on their agreements sometimes. Ur mind can sae one thing but ur heart will tend to go agst it. I realize and i cant deny. I cant stand u yet my heart longs for u, whats this? Self-Dilemna? haha, and i wan go shopping!!! and Find the price of the cardboard!!! :)

Most importantly, get ppl to come for svc this wk! Nick Vujicic! Life changing person= life changing experience to others

No comments: