Thursday, June 26, 2008

Longing for ....

Time past like a blink of an eye, within what seems like a few hours, 5 days have past, holiday is gone, exam is finished.. and now here i am, adapting myself to suit term 3 school life...

It is just so amazing looking back and seeing how much time has been wasted.. still remember pae say that we still got much time to slack. But now, 6 months gone leh! wth! is like how i wished time will slow down for me to decide when it will start&stop =( but sadly, is beyond my control...

Sometimes, how i wish someone will be there for me 247, i know i am demanding in saying that, but i really think a person in life should have a very very good fren, one whom both can relate probs to so both can help me one another 24/7.. i got frens who are there for me but nt 24/7.. Only god is there 24/7 haha.. but sometimes i wish theres someone in physical form there for me to hear my probs, know when i need a ear, know when i need a helping hand.. Haiz, sometimes there is but sometimes there isn't..Looking at the sky in the silence at night with my dog staring at me blankly, walking home alone , taking bus at home, looking at how gloomy sgeans faces are, how amazing the galaxy is ( Thanks to Xueli!), how nice the sky is , how life is so complicated yet so simple at times, all these just left me pondering, totally oblivious of the surroundings around me, just caring about the life i am living now, the life the world is in now... Anytime, anywhere,anyone can be just affected right now just by the 3 words " Time is here" ... When that moment comes, i donno what will become of the ppl ard me whom i loved but not willing to accept god.. hai.. just can only pray and hope their hearts can be softened more each day till e day they accept him =)

Faith, Holy spirit, i need u=)

Ziyan( Stop being so childish!)

No comments: