Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lives at stake here!

This holiday is screwed! Seems like i go out e most in my entire life? Almost 1 in 2 days go out including this wk? haha! I am dead! However, study life isnt really impt, wad i have learnt through this holiday and esp this year is really what feel is very impt!

Everyday is a new day! Tomorrow may not come so make full use of today! This is indeed true, just read it in e daily bread! Gotta start cherish e things ard me, pass e joy ard me, no one sad no one angry, everyone w be happy forever! Everyday is a priceless experience!

Kk back to serious business, have been hearing and noticing how ppl's lives now are- mostly bad. Some cos of studies, stress, wadever they are, they all are not happy, worried, and feeling they cannot achieve one what they wan. For me is e same feeling but is in e past, now, i think i have really changed a lot. Put faith in wadever u do, seriously, it works, for christians in god :) it is amazing how a suffering can become a blessing :) haha...

One experience was just two days ago monday, i was late for sch 9 wake up, bathe 905, 40 mins to econs lesson, inside me thinking that i am dead but i decided to put faith in him and give it all... i change my clothes ran downstairs, and there is my father going to work! He fetch me to seragoon int in e end, is 910, then left 30 mins, at the bus stop, i pray and close my eyes for a while.. Amazingly if u believe what u consider a coincedence or a blessing imo, as i open my eyes, 81 was infront of me! I was shocked la! But it all happens not coincedently but cos of faith cos of a reason :)- god's move to increase my faith further! In e end though i was late, i was late only by 3 mins? haha, praise god! Just hope to ppl out there, no matter christians or not, in wadever u do, give it ur best seriously, u nver know what e outcome mayb, it may just turn out much more better than u have imagined it to be! Dont think that onli christians can, for we all are humans, we all are capable of anythin :)

Give it ur best in everything u do!

Striving to become FHL, put down pride & Being humble !!

Ziyan, cya, time to glorify god :) haha

No comments: