Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This year can be said to be a blast in its own unique ways in my life. People whom i have never known deeply have become quite significant in my life for this year and i am grateful for that. Frens, sisters, brothers- these people are what make my life so unforgettable in the midst of As this year.

Sadly but true, we never know whether we will be in contact again but this journey that is imprinted in my life will never fade. When i look back and share with my younger generations or my future frens these moments, it is definitely something to be joyful of.

I thank god for such a church that never forsakes even when i was down and never give much passion for serving god.

So is my sisters in christ- Sy Jia & Xue Li. These people are definitely god blessing of encouragement in all aspects of my life esp x haha. Thank you for that though i know just a thank you is not enough. If you are reading this blog, please keep in contact w me k! Time is definitely not enough after this sat, but i believe a true friendship can never fade away over time. Obstacles are bound to come but it is only when they come that a friendship tightens:)

So is my brothers :)- Wen Jie & Wei Sheng & Winson & Hong liang & Peter. Though some may only be close for this moment after Alvl while some may only be close at certain periods of time, i am grateful for them in my life these 2 yrs :). I hope that just like how i feel, they also feel and will continue this friendship thrugh the nxt 10 yrs haha or 20 or 30. Weisheng,6 yrs fren haha. It will be weird not having you as the same "class" anymore in army. Whenever i look at my own class for these 6 yrs, there is weisheng! haha! Still in class w me wondering why are we so lucky to be in e same class. Even our results are almost identical sometimes haha. Miss u bro if you r reading.

My church frens too and many more- This year is something to be remembered b4 we go to a whole new stage of our life.Thanks guys for being there:)

Sounds like some speech for getting an award ? hahah. And truly speaking, as i enter 2010, i am prepared for many people ard me to change for the better & for the worse. Some may even be totally different from what they are now and i can already see some change in them even b4 enlistment or b4 uni. Mayb thats them when there is no more school. Thats them when life kicks in and studies kicks out. I am also ready to change- smth i long for. A change where people will look and say WOW! Cos they wont believe what i have been doing. haha. Smth that will give ppl a scare but in a good way of course!

Thanks everyone and 107 , Chingay, Chiang Mai, Hog church, and my family! Learn to cherish them more from 2010 onwards. Though i always say i will, i seem to potray a different image and thats bad. esp to my family.

2010's gonna be great. Eh nono, it's gonna be magnificent :) God's gonna rock the world. And i am going to be e platform!

Cya Guys for 2009. A year where everyone will never forget for now. A year where friends are made for life and friends are lost for life(*Cross Fingers)

God bless you all haha. Seem like i am talking to myself but who cares? I just love it that way :)

2009 will end with a celebration which is once in a lifetime! Cos i don think i have ever celebrated that way b4! haha!

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: