Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How i feel

All my life, things have been going smoothly, ordinary, like all my frens have been experiencing. However, i feel something is missing personally in my life, something that will make my life fulfiling. I don know what this thing is, perhaps it is trying smth out of my mind(2010 resolution) or growing spiritually or stepping out of my comfort zone to changing myself to a better person imo.

I don't know if anyone has experienced this but i feel a kind of boredom in me even if i am preoccupied with things to do. It is such boredom that always draws me back to thinking what am i going to fulfil the next few years. Am i supposed to look at others' life and envy them? No right. Life should not be compared to another's life but should be drawn upon what you have been doing. I guess i have to figure this out soon b4 army kicks in and things start to go way much messier.

Time to plan. Time to step up onto another level of achievement:) Sec4 to J1 has been one major change in me but that is only the start. I still got much to learn and much to change. Cant imagine how life would be 10 years down the road and i look back and see what i have achieved so far. Who knows? My life may be reflected in the media 10 years down the road HAHA!

Think big, nono, Think bigger, nono, Think bigggggger!
Do big, nono, Do biggger, nono, Do biggggger!

Okay i am going crazy. Shld finish up something soon or else i am so dead. Don't even know does she care abt all these things when she appears so unbothered at all. Hmmm, then why am i doing such stuff for her. Kinda dumb.

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: