Friday, December 11, 2009

Pre-Prom,Prom,Post-Prom

Prom has been great and an unforgettable experience for me :). Miss it during sec sch days but catch up with it during jc days :)

However, post prom wasn't that memorable as i wanted it to be. Down with diarrhea vomitting fever headache discomfort, all kinds of symptoms that u do not want to be associated with when you are out there having fun.

Thanks everyone who sms me for their concern yea :). I am feeling much much better now. At least not as bad as two days ago when i slept 23 hours? or mayb 22 hours hahah.

Srsly, after prom, you just feel something missing. Or is it just me? Like what will it be like now after all this has ended. Will you be catching up with all these bunch of frens ever agn?

I dono truthfully but i will never forget such memories or blessings that i have been given these 2 yrs :)

Hopefully everything will still be e same or even better in the nxt 10 yrs?

Random: I feeel like undergoing a change in the way i look. wuldn't that be cool? haha! cant imagine if i wear contact and style my hair... hmmm haha!

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: