Thursday, September 24, 2009

Temporal break

Somehow, i don't feel satisfied of the fact that we finish tmr. Perhaps, we only have a few days to rest and the memory, knowledge we have accumulated cannot be forgotten. I so long for days that i can cycle, swim, run , basketball, and bowled and so much more. I love sports but the fact is that i am not as capable as others i guess.

Since my operation, the physical ability has long deteriorated. It has dragged me down of course, yet i can only recover fully only if i remove the 'thing' in me.

Whatever, it is, at least this does not stop me from doing what i like most but yet to get a chance- helping people! animals! haha I miss chiang mai seriously. I love th place people weather except the environment. I must do something abt it. I know everyone sae this but i will keep my word hopefully haha. Just don wanna fall into the ignorant grp of people in this world :)

And i really wan to work. Believe it or not. Yet to earn myself a single buck at the age of 18 LOL. Must have been one spoilt brat. I nd to find a way to earn money for myself, family and future :) The skills are impt!

On the sidenote, i realize many people tend to complain a lot esp abt ppl. They tend to sae this and that and act pissed off by what others doing. Maybe they are angry cos they cant be like these people who enjoy at the expense of others. but who cares. I don really give a single thought of whether people are benefiting off u. As long as i know what i am doing is of good moral values, i don compare.

And for those, who are demoralised by ur things in life right now esp exams. Don. It is the end route we are aiming for. Through all these steps of mini exams, it is just for us to learn our mistakes and not commit in alvl. Don treat it as a setback for u in ur alvl :) These exams, prelim, are all for u to learn to apply what u've learnt and learn from ur mistakes. Not see how bad or how good u have done :)

Okay, damn sian, still got one exam but is a h1 mcq. Somehow, i have smth on tmr but thats good for a gd purpose. But seems like, i have hooked onto smth more distracting than this and is nt gd. I hope i can let nature take its course and stop thinking abt it :) Like what christians say, it is all in god's plan as long as u live for him and through him :)

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: