Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Teacher's day

This year teacher's day is one of the best or rather the best one i have had in many years:)

Seeing how dedicated our teachers are, they really deserve it. And this, in my opinion, should apply to everyone in life.

Whenever someone does something for us, though many of times, they do not want anything in return, we should shower them back what they deserve.

Sometimes, just regretted not doing this early. Shall try to put others b4 myself than myself b4 others.

1 wk or less than 1 wk left! The fear is not killing me but it is the pressure ard me that is killing me. Lack of rest, lack of freedom is just so uncomfortable and looking at my cousin, i don get poly life sometimes. He writes he play dota 150 games in 8 days. Thats like madnesS?????? 1 game=30mins or 1 hr. 150 means= 4500 mins in 8 days?

What abt the time to sleep, time to have family time, time to study, time to socialize!!

Don get the way mindsets are shaped in ppl's life sometimes..

Get well soon ok! God is gracious, he blesses those who seek him :)

Jiayou people, god is abundant in his blessings but one should be patient to receive it with Faith!

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: