Saturday, September 12, 2009

Focus!!

The more the crucial period, the more challenges u bound to face. This is very true. Esp exams. All kinds of obstacles, small or big, always impede your determination to study. I don know why but i guess it is just me mayb haha.

The world perceives things in an universal way that many of us fail to notice when we are hooked onto something that introduces a new belief to living life like christianity.

Ppl view christians as many different perspectives- judgmental, hypocritical, fake, too holy, only god and god and god and much more.

As Pastor Kevin says, the inability to live what we behave has made many people think christians are hypocritical, one of the most serious misconceptions to many. I think many will agree with me. Also, many think what is a god to us, is a religion or something to satisfy our insecurity.

Many do not know it is a relationship. One that makes us feel we are not alone even when all else fails. I am not trying to mean anything by saying all these, just wan to clarify some doubts i have haa. And we must never just keep saying, it is god and god not us. It is quite a humble act to christians but not to the majority non believers in the world, who see it as a part of arrogance.

Anw, shall start finish my rev package ans by tonight when it is now 11.52.45 pm! haha. And i shld stop getting distracted. Focus! not on sports soccer but studies. Btw man city 4 arsenal 1. WTH!!! ARSHAVIN wuld have changed all that :(. My league. Aiya, heck. It is just a mere discouragement from my route to success in studies. I cannot let it demoralise me lol. Seems like i quite addicted to soccer.

Okay, shall leave now

Cya,
Ziyan

No comments: