Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Went sj concert, was great. Quite inspired to dance at some parts by the song, mayb i will take up dancing! haha. Anw felt quite bad not meeting my sec ppl though last min i culd. I got many things to settle thats y sorry. Is just me in my house and everything got to be cleaned and my dog needs company.

Met up w my jc mates. Nth changes much. Just that one person seems more different than i know in the past. I wanted to show the change in me, yet i just back to normal when i came back singapore. haa donno y. K shall not talk agn abt changing. It is pointless to say. Must show

Sometimes, being the one who spreads love to ppl is the best yet in reality people normally only associates nice, fun people with people who expresses themselves totally. Cos, all the time we only notices the outside of people and not their inner beauty. Generally, in everyday life with ppl, what they do, think, act is never able to tell whether they are being genuine. It is only when you are with them privately just two of u then u slowly notices the small and tiny bits of true charac of them which amounts up to either a very good or bad side of them.

It is late. Guess i got to sleep soon. Nd to start getting serious. I cant just lay back and relax. It is not me and surely i am wasting time if i cont doing this.

Cya
Ziyan( I must stop saying or doing whats on my mind w/o thinking. )

No comments: