Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gonna cherish the free time i have now. Plan my long term goals, my daily needs, my additional stuff( according to priorities). Shall keep to my promise. shall not divert from my promise.
Must no longer be the same as last time b4 i go chiang mai. The feeling of changing is slowly diminishing yet i couldnt let it fade away. I just couldnt be what i was in the past- too spoilt, too...

Anw, time is going to be tight now. Pressure, stress. Maid is going home for one month. Zx Ns. Mum coming back only on 20 plus. dad frequently go overseas. Dog how? Nd to wake up 630 am. Huge burden. Studies coming. I got to manage. This is wad i get for having a dog. Is my choice. I can look it at a positive side. I gonna be more independent. Gonna train to be more responsibe-more mature. Learn to manage my time. Be decisive. Arrange my priorities!

Today sermon was great. Real Men. Indeed true. We are born to be male. But not all are real men. What defines real men?

1) Real men who leads and not direct nor facilitate. They shower love, provide stable income(for dads), give security, bring happiness via actions not just buying of presents!

2) Real men dont give too much rules, far too commanding! It drives the people crazy, confuse ppl, give them pressure of following the rules. What rules am i talking abt? Rules on paper, rules u say to them. We shldnt have too much of them. We can have discipline via rules but not rules on paper. Rules in the heart of man. Use ur love, ur care to teach them. This will have an impact, deep significant impact in their lives for good that they will understand and w always rmb and follow. These type of rules are what i call "rules of love". Is rules and followed willingly through the power of love. :)

Gonna start to lay more, be a real man step up! Prioritise! One year and i am still stuck in this prob of prioritising! How indecisive, lazy i am haha.

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: