Friday, December 26, 2008

Blogless

In a blog, to me, it is impossible to blog everything in ur life. It is too tedious and lazy to just blog everything. Talking to someone is always the better way out.

Right now, many things are twirling in my mind. Trivial,impt,stressful,all u think of they are right in my mind now. Yet i find it too lazy to just blog. Simply ptless. I just wan to find a day to talk to someone yet i am lazy too u know? or tired? haha.

Studies yet to do, waiting for me at one side. rm not in a gd condition to study. Still, commitments are piling up. My brain is just so confused. Even when i wan to plan, smth comes in btw my plans.

I gotta be decisive. Plan fulfil. No delay. No more. Hope 09 will be a better and more fulfiling year though ppl and i know nxt year will be a tough year w all unexpected happenings awaiting for us.

Gotta remain strong. :)

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: