Friday, October 3, 2008

Miranda rox! My life!

We won! As expected HAHA! :) Good job miranda! Open house today, turn out that nt many ppl come to our sch, yet i enjoy myself to the max!

Sch cg merchandise- Competition from some class selling the same thing, but we managed to sell all! Imba! Most profitable class? Mayb.. Cost to pay- Energy, Strength, Tired!

Miranda- Simply love dancing now lol! We won! We won w style! Won all competitions since new house com takes over! :) Cost to pay(Same as above)

Damn tired la! Going to half-dead, tmr still gt basketball outing shit haha, i organize somemore
And pw! Doing now, hardly had any sleep, it has been long since i have been sleeping b4 12 and this wk is e last wk of enjoyment man! Gotta die/survive aft this wk, i really dont know. Results are coming but that does not determine e way of my life:) As long as i have god in me, life is great, happy!

My ex-classmates came back! Perform magic LOL! Leave a mark in e sch haha
And, another came back, how i wish we could meet up more often..

PS: Guess i should change in some areas of my life- the way i speak, the way i eat, the way i live my life( one not affected by external surroundings but by the internal element- HS) :)

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: