Saturday, October 25, 2008

Greatness in Spirit Body Soul

I know my mistake, am gonna change , time to start spending more time with them.. They hint, they comment, but they never complain, yet i knew they want me to spend more time with them.. Care for me :) haha.. shall not give excuses or let pw stand in the way! Time to focus!!!

R.A.C.E and SSB impactful seriously:) haha, this sermon is impactful, today since is 145am i shall start spending time with god daily, i must glorify him, not just get gd results( which to me still sounds a miracle as i study damn little except maths, simply god blesssing!), but in other aspects of my life:)

Time to grow, time to start training in my cca, pw, character in life, cannot neglect them!

Time to sleep! Man U sux! lol! I am getting lesser and lesser devoted to man u.. Anw, sometimes somehow, i deny the fact yet it keeps dawning back on me.. why? I dont know, does love needs to be explained? Does it comes with a reason?

Gonna start getting back out of conviction and not being forced to! Serve god out of conviction and not commitment! Time to glorify him in all aspects of life and in order to do that, i nd to spend some time with him! Cant just do it by my power but his power!

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: