Thursday, August 7, 2008

I feel like stepping down

Seriously, after just a few months, i feel i am not up to the capability of being a vice chair seriously.. i want to be to help this class bond, but seems like i donno how to ? First time vice chair, lots to learn yet lots of mistakes made...

One thing i dont get it: I am so INDECISIVE! Ppl sae one thing i listen, i cant decide on my own! Like this study outg for tmr 8/8/08.. i decide halfway i back out.. i just really disappointed the class, hope they can help me through more :) I wan to lead this class to being more bonded which i know i can, but i need to be more decisive can! Hai... Hope someone can take my place soon, every outing waste damn lot of sms, how good a vice chair i am sia LOL.. haha

Anw, i just realize through this fun festique, i learn much more and make more frens! yea! :) Time to study time to do pw, entertainment get lost... lol! Tmr watching mummy 3 somemore but is compulsory haha, mjc so good la, wan everyone to destress and be bonded as a class so plan this NE trip thingy tmr haha...

Oh ya, i just receive another rhema from him, one word: COOL! thats all

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: