Tuesday, August 5, 2008

God pours his blessings!!!

God really answers my prayers and i can feel it! :) Pray in e new 4-D way, and god really assure me by blessing me to do well for today fun festique!

Though we are the underdogs, small size, but we get into e finals somehow! God bless me by giving strength and power to score? be calm, and have faith! Thanks to those who cheer me! Really boost my morale! :) thanks!

Tmr is the finals though many say we cant win top 3 and end 4th and dennis may not be able to play, i have faith and w pray that god bless me! 4-D God cr8 this world, he gt control of this world yea? :)

Increased lvl of faith, great achievements all thanks to god! Glory to god! Nt me but god who did all these! Must cont to be god conscious, muz be humble, and put god first!

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: