Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Priorities!!!! i ndd to arrange them realli

Ok 5 mins more ... 5 mins ltr ok 10 mins more... 10 mins ltr ok i do work now.. DOZE OFF..wake up 630am -.- wth! so late le! these few daes have been like tat todae is nt spared.. i woke up at 730 drag time tot sch 830 i was late in e end.. luckily peter was late too! he smart sia give card tap card then nver take form.. haha.. sae they register hes late so no nd.. is it true? i dont noe lol..

Anw, exco interview was ok, i feel if i get in i realli w be posted to secretary! lol! but nvm, as long as i can contribute to e club is fine w me =) i dont wan to waste my time like tat of sec sch, nver help much cos slack, now i dont wan, i wan to be participative! i wan to be part of it, i wan to lead them w me nt lead them follow me. theres a diff haha, anw goin start doing pw soon, 12 am is reaching! pia ah! do QT first haha, shall end here, wish me luck for fri elect =) lol, haha..

Ziyan aka Exco?

No comments: