Saturday, April 12, 2008

Choices

Nth to blog much, juz sian that i cant stay all the way w my ex-class ppl .. yup.. long time no see, few moments we can get tgth, just wan to stay for a bit longer but i can. All the things that have piled up my wk, w my parents urging me to go out less, I am really at a loss.

There are times i tell myself to be more decisive, to try my best in everything i do, to control my words, to put my pride down. These are things that have printed themselves on my mind, but i juz cant seem to overcome it at times. Like these few days..

Hope that i can have btr time management, watch less tv, learn to suffer before enjoy, learn to achieve all the above =) & Hope i can get in Exco to serve e cca and glorify god =) & lastly, hope that YOU nt YOU but YOU be happy and less emo ya =)

Ziyan
( 4 more Days to my bdae ! )

No comments: