Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy day 3!

Thankful for all teachers, esp mrs tan and mrs lim.

W/o them, i donno what will happen to my character and my studies. Thank god for them. Pray that god will bless them in return :)

Mrs tan is the best teacher and one who is really like a fren to me :) If u r reading, i am really thankful for what u've done and i wish u all the best for the upcoming years in ur life. god bless u!

Mrs lim is a very experienced teacher who passes her knowledge of chemistry extremely well. Cant believe how i have improved. From U all the way to S in block test, mye to D in prelim and to A in Alvl in future :)

And i almost have the worst nightmare today! Guess those in the class know haha. Worst of the worst. Scary man. hahaha. and Embarrased to the max. Thank you WJ AND HL for everything today :) Ur pro activeness saves me :) I thank you guys really if u r reading this=) Thanks man!!!

Anyway, L4D ppl if u r reading the post 08s107 guys. I promise i will play someday! I wan class bonding, i wan these ppl to last forever in friendship in my life :) Even though we may not clique at times, loving ppl goes beyond that :)

Hopefully one last thing, donno if this will ever come true, i just hope i have a chance to know that person better :) hahaha someone someone someone

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: