Friday, October 9, 2009

1st Day

Decided to run with a so called day numbering in my blog from now on- inspired by chang zai xin! haha. ok lame. 1st Day of living a fulfiling life starts today i suppose :)

1 month left! Ppl have yet to cope mentally with their prelim papers when now we are back to round one- fighting the battle. In school now, many people ard me seem to be nervously on the inside imo, i donno mayb cos is one month only or the fear of losing out in the competitve educatn system?

1 month seems long yet when u plan and do, it seems freaking impossible to finish. Talking abt all these studies, it is so frustrating. I cannot believe here i am studying like hell just or worse than O's. I still rmb during olvl, i say to myself aft O's, i will not never work so hard- it is just so tormenting. Freak!

Had some bad days nowadays with people with myself. Esp during studies. When u are in something crucial, u tend to avoid it u know what i mean? This is pathetic haha. Temptns, negative thoughts keep coming. But i gonna persevere! No man is too weak to overcome anything. Shall focus on my study plan, and perform better than Alvl! :)

All As, i am excited, confident but not complacent! haha.

It is all abt how we look at life that determines half e outcome. studies, work, career.

Sometimes, on the contrary, i will ponder why is our life so sophiscated? I rather choose e old ages type of life :) Even if we are outdated, we enjoy life to our liking.

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: