Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thanks mum! :) Read ur comment, thanks!

Through this mugging period recently for my exam nxt wk? nono, 4 days more lol, i realize that if i were to study a bit earlir less say 2 months earlier, as in really study, i wuld have improved tremendously! :) I will not need to suffer now, though suffer doesnt mean i am not enjoying myself!

Anw, i have to stop judging.. myself everyone.. only him who can judge nt me.
Also, anger management, laziness, prioritise, really i got a big prob with all these
And lastly, My pride! Just cant seem to let it down. Is easy to sae seek him follow him humbly and he w bless.. but hard to do ! Slowly , i will overcome it!

Lastly, need to be more independent. In the world of reality now, it is no doubt that my independence is growing, yet my laziness is creeping onto me, sometimes i seem lazy to do what god wan me to do, gotta start plucking the faith out of me! The world don gain pity out of u but the world wan happiness out of u!

FH,SH,SH!

Feel, show, spread HAPPINESS!!!

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: