Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nothing is going to unfold, nothing! Secret!

Dont wanna say anything already, things are subjected to change, more than once, so i am just going to keep my mouth shut now! And top the school! See the name " Poh Zi Yan" on top level students for every subject! Watch it! And fear it! lol! I siao le...

Gonna start mugging econs and physics soon, Eom forget it lol, and i wan to learn video picture editing plus camera phototaking! I wan to excel these 3 plus microsoft excel and market share lol! Ambitious ah? Time that i can spare- None... I wan be ogl but i cant! I nd to leave at 27 november night shit! zzz, i don wanna be the only person in my class when school reopen lol!

Things to ponder: Nothing but studies.
We are born to study and then to work but the only difference btw u and me is that i am born to glorify him too :)

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: