Monday, July 28, 2008

Never look too much nor think too much

Regret didnt do many things that i have planned today, not studies but things in life, saying that i will change yet unable to do in actions really disappoint myself...

I know is my own choice yet i dare not take e step of faith to do it, god gives me str guide lead me as i am willing in e first place :) I can do it! Authority over e devil, over my mind , order hence function!

Shall start from now on, this time i mean it, never gonna regret one second of my life, time to study time to plan my time well!

On the other hand, while i was walking home today, looking up in e sky, realizing my parents are gone only then i felt the loneliness, the nagging that was once so irritating yet now i so long for, hai...

Also, i just realized in life, we tend to think too much, think we are always correct in our own principles and try to influence other ppl, but the prob is we are not supposed to do that. Only he can influence ppl nt us, wad rights do we have to have authority over god? We do not have, this is one thing i realize yet one thing that many ppl do realize in their life,
ESP non- christians

Longing for someone to understand me and be there for me fully physically yet i know this is almost impossible to happen.. & in a just a few months and i mayb gone as u have directed me to do..

Cya,
Ziyan

No comments: