Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bye mummy papa, god bless

When u r busy, time seem to be running faster than u think, this is indeed true

In just like 3 weeks after my mum and dad decided to go overseas, now here i am and my bro and maid alone for two weeks before my dad come home and 3 months b4 my mum comes home, time past so fast

I hope i can spend more time w my parents, always regret after smth happens haiz...

Mummy daddy, i love u :) hope u like e gifts from me my bro uncle and sj..

Hope when i see u two, u two wuld be christians like me! haha... Mummy is already one, hope she can cont to be more on fire! Daddy, i believe u will too be one day including my bro :) Nth is impossible

K, shall go do my hw now and tests, i have authority hence order k! Svc is great today! We must function at a higher lvl, nth's going to be e same once i wake up tmr. The New has come, The old has gone

No comments: