Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dae the Results are Released...

Hmmm... todae was e first dae gt back results haha =D... can be considered gd and bad... y? haha for el.. it was released first... i tot i wuld get a gd grade like b4? but i was wrong.. dead wrong lol... my compre vocab flunked... my summary too as well as my composition... =.=.... demoralized... these stacks of stress one by one bombarded me... and is killling me lol.. but luckily i gt oral and moderation of course! haha.. think will get b4.. aft all that =D... but moderation isnt what i shld depend on always... it will nt come at leisure nor when u wan it.. so i decided to start my el campaign! goin pia for el... rephrase describe.. phrasing all of it... i goin to do do do do.. and get an A1.... lol though seem impossible but i can .. if for chem can frm c6 to A1 why cant this rite? this el is juz one language grasp its concept and apply.. dun nd study!! whereas chem nd afford much more time... since chem i can do it w excellence y nt el? haha =D... have faith! do it w GOD!! haha yea man.. haha

Oh ya tmr getting back maths!! and physics and cl! too haha hoping all get well and i will get gd grades to show off LOL... jkjjk... juz wanna make my report book nicer! haha... el b4.. all A1 lol... can do it.. if prelim cant STILL gt olvl! i can man =D haha.. yep tmr goin chalet wont be home.. trying to destress myself.. relieve myself .. and get back to STUDY marathon on MONDAE!! ... i muz do it now 32 daes left...... haha gtg cyaz =D

No comments: