Friday, September 28, 2007

Back to studies

Haiz... one week seems like one second to me... esp when i am having fun.... however, studyin one hr seems an eternity instead... LOL.. haha... in life theres bound to be enjoyment and suffering haha... to me studies is suffering and now... i am back to "hell" hahah.... nd to study again... though now i onli starting to get myself fully rdy... nt yet though - juz starting... haha.... after my Prelim... realized... EL... is e one that drags me down down & down..... to the bottomless pit.... unable to climb back up to go vjc... so i have decided to realli focus in english... no matter wad!... i am goin to succeed i am!!.... however i cannot oso neglect other subjects too la.. haha... they muz be constantly maintained too la haha =D.... muz get back to studyin now... finish all syllabus and a bit of revision here and there b4 7 oct... aft which REVISE REVISE AND REVISE TILL 22 OCT... haha... gonna own... everyone! my target! 6 pts! or mayb 7 haha... kk gtg to study my bio... awaiting me... to touch it... haha... my com is juz right beside me.... temptations....ceased my studying hibernation..... DOTA! hahah... lets see hmmm... kk bio more impt... dota ltr =p haha... bYE! cyAz! the end! =D

No comments: