Thursday, November 5, 2009

4 days left! This is the time when i guess people including me start to have thoughts of relaxing a while haha.

I have lagged my study plan yet i feel satisfied. Thats bad.

Anyway, on a sidenote, i guess all the prayers are starting to show. Cool to me eh haha. Gonna have more faith through this time through this life time.

And i want to play l4D!!!! Seriously, cant wait to plae w anyone who wan to plae. I want the excitement, the freedom, the enjoyment of killing zombies! And no more stress. No more! At least for two years. As long as i do what i like, i believe stress is quite minimal compared to now. Even in uni, when people seem to mug at a far worse and alarming rate than jc students, if i pursue what i like, i think it is definitely worth it.

Having said that, i must work hard to enjoy my years ahead! Alvl gao ni le! My career, my destiny, my testimony

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: