Saturday, July 25, 2009

5 weeks left

It has been an amazing week to end off with a satisfying result for my chem test :) It is indeed god blessing that i am able to achieve that. Looking back one year ago i fail chemistry practically every test and exam even coming into 2009 with a very poor foundation. Yet now, i can get an A for periodic test, yes is just a test but is a good start :) A for prelim! and Alvl

I am going to aim to achieve the following and when i look back i am going to be proud of what i have achieved :)

2Bs for chem and gp and 3As for phy math econs- PRELIM
5 As for chem gp phy math econs - ALVL:)

Don lose heart, focus, purity. Sometimes i feel an urge to talk to my frens abt christ but e feeling of my poor knowledge holds me back. Mayb i shld stop this mentality and start taking a different route right now.

I love god!

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: