Sunday, May 24, 2009

Does doing something u like be to such extent

I don know about you, but ytd, i really didnt like what i went for. It was for a good purpose but i cannot feel the purpose and feeling in it. It is more of a noise pollution. No offence. But i feel doing something you like and he like is simply learning more about him. Why should we go to such extent to do all these. Mayb it is entering someone world. I really dont know.

I just want one thing- grow more spiritually. Thats all. And also, christianity and christ are indeed two different things. I feel sometimes, people are different from people outside in church. They seems friendly yet abnormal if one is to be a visitor and take a whole innocent perspective at them. Yet, this isnt generalization. I only meant this for specific people.

K enough of my thoughts. Econs time. Oh ya, if any mjc j2 econs rdg this blog, please read ur email and make e necessary amendment to ur revision package.

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: