Friday, April 24, 2009

This week has been busier than i thought yet i managed to survive. Amazing yea especially when i am sick in my own perspective. Sj may not think so but thats how i am feeling in e past few days. Having to endure with a bad sore throat, flu and discomfort and insufficient sleep, i managed to do all the hw and didnt sleep for the first time at night b4 bedtime haha. I,myself, am surprised too that sometimes, humans can really stretch their potential or limits. We only use 10 percent. If we force ourselves on that mindset and build upon it that everyday, we stretched a bit more. Amazing changes are gonna happen! This can be applied to anyone as long as u r a human :)

Gonna start planning my stuff long term though i am not a very forward looking person. Most probably because i am lazy and satisfied with every moment i am experiencing currently. I take life simple yet i think of silly stuff a lot. Irony huh. I can waste time thinking of soccer or even the dreams i had or even those 'what ifs'. What if we got power just like heroes. I did even try to find one for myself that i think is a power. lol! haha. But thats when i am really very tired and bored. I dont even know why am i doing that at that time. Ppl think too much abt their future but thats not me. My future is uncertain yet certain at time. Another matter of irony huh haha. I wan to be an estate agent in the past or even a basketballer or even a person who just devotes his time to helping people now. But i feel unsure of myself at time most prob because i hate to take risks cos of low experience or confidence. Due to past experience, i dont really feel it is really pleasing to take risks. Mayb i shld employ some strategies. Aft all, in life, u nd a certain guidelines to succeed in everything. Eg in sports, u nd a certain range of techniques to excel.
Maybe strategies are the keys. I haven really tried employing any specific strategies. I shld nxt time ah.

Ok shall stop typing now. Prison break time!

Wait, one thing to ponder: If people say they are your friends in e past, then why arent they talking or even saying a word 'hi' to you when they walk past u? Is this how life is? Or just how singapore is? People are not really sentimental? I dont know. What u think?

Cya
Ziyan

No comments: