Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Die or survive =.=

lol... todae give back all papers except physics and emath left.... sian... my papers all no A... but hoping the last two will get A =D hahas .. oh ya.. bio finally pass !! lol... and my combined human .. is a miracle study wrong topic still can pass with "flying colours" lol hahas ..

Everytime wan talk but dun feel like talking lol... ahhas i mad le.. lol ... just feel like smth within me is holding or constricting me.. =( but i am not goin to let this perpetuate ... I MUZ NOT lol.. mayb when u all reading this blog may think i mad.. but actually i am just trying to express wad i am thinking right now ... hahas just that sometimes when i feel like talking to those pupils in class who i not close with.. smth juz hold me back hmmm.. PRIDE? mayb but hope i may get out of this frm todae or tmr onwards =D hahas

Prelim comin.. muz mug till siao le.. cannot continue getting C and B ... NOOO... muz glorify both god and do my parents and myself proud =D hahas gtg le.. cyAz

Poof

No comments: